1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required. – 12 Servings Per Pot
For best results, add 1 scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink.
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
– as a breakfast shake
– as a healthy anytime snack
– as a delicious smoothie
– between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
– as part of a healthy slimming programme
– as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
– to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
– to add fibre to the diet and support healthy digestion
– as a healthy dessert for the whole family.
Blending with liquids:
How to mix with liquids for best results…
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid.
- The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries
- Blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy – 1555kJ / 371kcal
Fat – 3.3g
of which saturates – 0.5g
Carbohydrate – 9.1g
of which sugars – 0.8g
Fibre – 9.9g
Protein – 71.5g
Salt – 1.8g
300g powder per pot
Contains 12 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
Each 300g pot contains:
Soy Protein Isolate (Soya); Fibre (Chicory Root Extract); Natural Vanilla Flavouring; Flavouring; Vitamin and Mineral Blend ((Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Acetate), Copper Citrate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid (Folacin), Potassium Iodide)); Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Manufactured on equipment which processes cereals, egg, milk and products derived from crustaceans.
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A – 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E – 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C – 80mg
Riboflavin – 1.6mg
Niacin – 19.8mg
Folic Acid – 232µg
Vitamin B12 – 2.6µg
Potassium – 1105mg
Chloride – 304mg
Phosphorus – 639mg
Magnesium – 367mg
Iron – 23mg
Zinc – 12.8mg
Copper – 1.3mg
Iodine – 158µg
Sodium – 711mg
No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars)
Contains no added: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Allergy advice: Contains soy.
Manufactured on equipment which processes cereals, egg, milk and products derived from crustaceans.